The Atomos Samurai Blade 5" SDI Monitor & Recorder features a 1280 x 720 resolution monitoring display and can record up to 1080/30p/60i resolution directly from your camera's sensor to an HDD or SSD in Apple's ProRes or Avid's DNxHD edit-ready codecs. Color precision records at 10-bit, with 4:2:2 color sampling.
The Samurai Blade incorporates an SDI input for ingesting from a camera and an SDI loop-output for simultaneously looping out the camera signal to a large SDI monitor up to 300 ft away. It features a capacitive touchscreen with a comprehensive set of advanced focus and exposure tools and a cut and tag editing tool that will let you delete undesired shots and tag the remaining ones as good for editing later on your main editing system. It includes two master drive caddies. a docking station that offloads these drives to your computer via USB 3.0/2.0, as well as a Sony-type NP-F570 battery, charger, AC adapter for continuous power, and a D-Tap battery adapter that is a dummy battery with a D-Tap connector..
• 325DPI, 5" IPS 1280 x 720 capacitive touchscreen monitor/recorder
• Waveform RGB & Luma Parade, Vectorscope with zoom, and test pattern generator
• Adjustable gamma, contrast and brightness
• HD-SDI input and output
• Real-time monitoring, playback, playout to a PC or Mac with QuickTime, and edit logging
• Focus Peaking, 0-100% Zebra, and two modes of False Color monitoring
• Record direct from the sensor to 10-bit, 4:2:2 ProRes or DNxHD
• S-Log / C-Log recording
• Trigger REC/STOP from camera (Canon, Sony, ARRI, Panasonic, RED, JVC)
• Timecode from camera
• 2.5" HDD/SSD media storage